May 28, 2017

HOT TREND: Go Gingham for Memorial Day

Gingham is everywhere you look and was one of the major fashion trends taking center stage at Spring 2017 runway shows from New York to Milan. The increased popularity of this classic print has me filling up my shopping carts with gingham print tops, pants, dresses, shoes & accessories from all my favorite brands.

One walk through Zara and you may feel like you’ve stepped into small check heaven. It’s as if the angels have sprinkled gingham pixie dust all over the place, and I want to be covered in it! The preppy vibe is perfect for your spring outings and will totally satisfy your summer sensibilities. In fashion, there is absolutely nothing better than a fresh update to a classic print that has been around forever! 



Top (similar) | Jeans (similar) | Bag (similar) | Shoes




I picked up this dress at Zara while on a business trip to Dallas. It’s an XL and was on sale for $30 (regular price is $49.90). I prefer wearing it as a top over a pair boyfriend jeans, but there are so many ways to style it. It's been a go to top since I bought it and I will definitely get more wear out of it through the fall. I am currently coveting the blue & white one too! Help me Lord ... lol. 

As always, thanks for stopping by and get on the gingham bandwagon with me with any of these fresh spring picks.

Get Your Gingham On … 


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig