March 16, 2015

Torn & Tattered Style

The theme for today's look is "Easy Like Sunday Morning". I knew my husband would have a full day of doing "NOTHING" planned, which meant I had to be ready for ANYTHING. So I put on my favorite boyfriend jeans, this great mesh sleeve white tee and to accessorize, I grabbed my denim wedge sandals by Gucci and this great denim fringe clutch bag from Egotistic Egotism by Nick Cross.


Honestly, you can’t go wrong with a good pair of boyfriend jeans and these from Fashion To Figure have to be my favorite pair. I hate that I didn’t buy two pair when I purchased these because the only downside to ripped jeans is that …. they never stop ripping. And thigh meat popping out of one of the holes is so unattractive. LOL!



I just love the bag and the playful feel it lends to an otherwise pretty bland look. Nick Cross, owner and chief designer for Egotistic Egotism, the designs custom fringe apparel that is amazing! I have a few of her pieces and really consider them art. The girl is talented beyond measure and her personal style is HAUTE! Follow her on Instagram at @egotisticchic.

Hope you like this simple and casual, yet stylish, Sunday look! Have blessed week!

Love,

NikkiFree
SHARE:

11 comments

  1. Nikki.. I find it challenging to find cute white shirts that don't add additional pounds,. What's your method to ensuring the perfect white shirt accentuates our curves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Danuelle, thanks for visting the blog and taking the time to comment. To answer your question, I generally buy white tees and fitted tops one size bigger than my regular 16/18 size. I find the larger size is so much more forgiving espcially around the midsection. Hope that helps!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this casual look Nikki. Wow I never thought about the one size up for white shirts and tees thanks for that advie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Nikki, I enjoy your blog and style. I love the knit oversized cardigan, you wore in beige. Please share the details for possible purchase. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Margie, thanks for visiting the blog! Come back often! The oversized cardigan is from ASOS. I bought it last spring. Hope it's still available.

      Delete
  5. Where'd did you find that top? I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Where'd did you find that top? I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh. Watch her whip! Yes love. I CAN dress up a dress down outfit. Thanks love!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig