June 26, 2017

I Woke Up Like This -- The Pajamas All Day Trend


As a kid, one of my most coveted clothing items was my “I Dream of Jeanie” pink pajamas. It was an adorable little jumpsuit with sheer sleeves and elastic neck, wrist and ankle closures. The bottoms fit like harem pants and the entire piece had a bloom-style sheer overlay. It was the perfect pajamas for a little princess. I wanted to wear it EV-VER-RY-WHERE!

So you can imagine my excitement when the wearing pajamas all day fashion trend finally reached the mainstream. While the trend emerged among the uber fashionable and celebrities a few back in 2015, it didn’t really make its way to us “regular” folks until late 2016 and is now being fully embraced. Much more chic than yoga pants, pjs are more versatile and can definitely make sense as day wear and formal wear when done right. I was sold on the trend back in February 2016 when Dolce & Gabanna hosted a star-filled pajama party (#DGPYJAMAPARTY) where all the guests were decked out in the most stylish designer sleepwear. But instead of rushing out and buying a traditional pair of PJs from the lingerie department at Macy’s, I wanted to get a look that wasn’t actually pajamas, but that made you think it could be. Enter ELOQUII

BAG | SHOES (similar)


Honestly, the brand rarely ever disappoints, and when they released this floral set, I had to be one of the first people to snatch it up. How perfect is this look? The floral print, the lightweight crepe fabric and the white piping all come together nicely and create a fun, fashionable and perfecting on trend look. I am so glad I bought this set when I did as it sold out quickly. However, ELOQUII is known to occasionally restock many of its most popular items and they have brought it back! You can get the top here and the bottoms here. So here’s to hoping they bring it back as it’s one look I recommend all curvy fashionistas to buy! I am also hopeful that the brand gives us more of this look in different colors so I can wake up like this more often than not! 


As always, thanks for stopping by and share your thoughts of the pajama trend below. Is it Hot or Not?  

Pajama All Day Favorites 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig