May 11, 2015

White Hot Curves

Curvy girls aren't supposed to wear white, and definitely NOT white jeans.

Obviously, I don't live by either of those archaic fashion "rules". White jeans are now a closet staple for me and I love to pair them with a cute white top or tee.



This asymmetrical/cascade peplum top (here) from Curvaceous Boutique is just too cute and can jazz up any look. I paired it with these jeans from ASOS (similar here) and these fun shoes from Nine West (here.) The result is such a cute and cool summer outfit that's not too fussy at all.




Hope you are inspired by the look. Would love to see some of my followers' all white looks! Don't forget to stop by Curvaceous Boutique online store to find the latest fashions for curvy girls! The items offered are HOT.

And don't forget to VOTE for me (here) in the Redbook Magazine Real Women Real Style Awards. Your support is appreciated!



Thanks for stopping by!

Love,

NikkiFree

All photos by Markus Moore for BigTime Images.
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I love white and can wear it year round. This is a fab outfit.

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig