August 2, 2017

Go Gingham Style



I am just a girl who loves gingham. So much so my closet looks like a rainbow of picnic tablecloths. This may be my third or fourth post this spring/summer about this perennial classic and all American print. 


When the advertisements were released featuring some of the pieces that would be a part of the Victoria Beckham capsule collection with Target, it was the look I fell in complete love with. It was a must -have. Both pieces. A pretty peplum paired with pencil pants (how’s that for alliteration?) is such a classic look that will never go out of style. Combine that with a time-honored print and you have a look that will last a lifetime of seasons. 

Are you rocking gingham style as much as I am this summer? Tag me on Instagram in some of your looks! Go forth and Get Your Gingham On!!!!






SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig