August 10, 2017

Get "The Skinny" On Lane Bryant's Newest Jeans


Have you heard all the hype about Lane Bryant’s new Super Stretch Skinny jeans? Well, I am here to tell you it’s all absolutely TRUE! 


Last week, Lane Bryant released its newest campaign, #TheNewSkinny, featuring women with glorious curves rocking out in the new Super Stretch Skinny Jeans, seemingly demonstrating that the jeans do not restrict movement. That’s pretty revolutionary considering how so many skinny jeans have you unable to breathe, much less move. And everything for the rest of the night be damned if you eat anything more than ice. Not these babes! 
Top | Jeans | Shoes 
I was provided a pair of #TheNewSkinny jeans to take for a test drive. They proved masterful in hugging these curves. Seriously, these jeans smoothed out my lovely lady lumps so nicely I didn’t want to take them off. The pocket placement made my bum look great, and I swear my thighs haven’t looked so slim since high school. For those of you who are shapewear deniers, these jeans are for you. No need for Spanx in these. 


I wore the Super Skinny Stretch Jean with Released Hem to a taping of a prospective new reality show starring a friend who’s a chef. I went for the eats cause dude can cook his butt off and prepares some of the best cajun food in Atlanta. Two of my friends in attendance asked had I lost a few pounds since the last time they’d seen me (two weeks ago!). While I wanted to say yes, I had to give all the credit to the denim. Honestly, they looked great all day paired with this adorable and super on trend top (here). I will most definitely be buying a couple more pairs, including the Super Skinny Stretch Jean in Black. 

Here's The Skinny on #TheNewSkinny Jeans:
  1. A contoured waistband with extra stretch to prevent gapping
  2. Bigger, perfectly proportioned pockets 
  3. Less fabric to avoid unnecessary "bunching" when sitting. 
You won’t be disappointed with the $70-$90 investment in a pair of what I now call my Magic Jeans! The jeans are available in store and online now in a range of washes and styles, with on-trend details such as destruction and step-hems. The jean is available in sizes 14-28. As always, thanks for stopping by and don't walk, RUUUUUUUNNNNNN to your nearest Lane Bryant or log on to their website and get yourself a pair! 

See #TheNewSkinny Ad Campaign here


*This post is in collaboration with Lane Bryant, all opinions and text are my own.



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig