April 24, 2017

Style: Jumpsuits ... They Aren't What They Used To Be

When I was a kid, I loved a good jumpsuit. But it seems like somewhere between puberty and college graduation, jumpsuits became clingy and unforgiving on anyone who had hips, thighs and BOOT-AY! But not anymore … 


Bag | Shoes | Lippie
Somebody in Heaven’s fashion studio decided it was time to give women with curves jumpsuits we could appreciate and now we have an abundance of stylish, fun, funky, bohemian and classic options to choose from. Don’t fret as plus size jumpsuits are generous in the tummy, hip, thigh and butt areas as well, and when you size up (oftentimes) you’ll find the fit is perfect and comfortable. Remember, size ain't nothing but a number, but a close to perfect fit, however, is EVERYTHING! Don’t be afraid to buy a bigger size ladies, if necessary, and remember every designer sizes differently. For instance, I can’t walk in ZARA and buy their size 14, but I can wear a 14 in the straight sizes on ASOS.com depending on the cut and fabric. Style has no size people!!!

Because they require the least amount of thought when getting dressed, jumpsuits have become my go to easy breezy style option, especially with my hectic and often chaotic work travel schedule. This one is from ASOS and I have had it so long that it has sold out. The lace bodice makes this such a dainty one piece that I can wear to the office, to church and to an afternoon wedding. Because it speaks for itself, I paired with simple black accessories and let the jumper (and my bold orange lips) do all the talking! 

Because I want you to be as enamored as I am with jumpsuits, I've selected a few fun and fabulous options for you to consider adding to your wardrobe. Let me know what you think overall about wearing jumpsuits and which of the ones below is your favorite for your body type. As always, thanks for stopping by! 





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig